We’re recruiting volunteer translators, translation checkers and editors at the moment to help with the translation of Heavenly Calamity, Battle Frenzy, Magic Chef of Ice and Fire, Lord Xue Ying, Zither Emperor, Unrepentant, and Tempest of the Stellar War.
Currently we are prioritizing the recruitment of translators for Heavenly Calamity, Tempest of the Stellar War and Battle Frenzy.
- Have good understanding of Chinese grammar and a decent sized vocabulary.
- Proficient in English
- Translate raw Chinese text into English.
- Usually aided by online dictionaries for the uncommon fantasy vocabulary.
- Have good understanding of Chinese grammar and basic vocabulary.
- Checks marked segments of raw text for translation accuracy
- Basically a really easy translator job that takes about 10 minutes per chapter
- Native in English.
- Have an excellent grasp of English grammar.
- Highly proficient in the technical side of the English language
- Rephrases sentences so that they read better and “flow” better
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Fixes grammar, spelling mistakes, terminology and etc.
- At least one hour of free time a day.
Here is a condensed Editing Basis Guideline written by Kiseki, the Head Editor and translator for ZE. It is highly recommended to read this first before applying.
Responses will take anywhere from 1 – 5 translations days.